Friday, July 01, 2005

Scenes from the Last Thursday Art Walk

B and I checked out the Last Thursday Art Walk last night. Below are some photos. I blogged about it last year--but that was before I had my amazing itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny digital camera. If you want to read about the one from last year, click here, but I think it would probably be more fun--and much easier on the old noodle--to just look at these photos.

Beaded Car Hood Dog
This dog (I think it's a dog), "driven" by Wonder Woman, is a sort of massive hood ornamament on a really cool beaded art car (an old station wagon) that happened to be parked on Alberta.

Alberta Clown House
The Alberta Clown House, where vegan dog treats are manufactured and home to the Wrasslin' Pit o' Doom (a giant mud puddle), numerous tall bikes, and lots of clowns (permanantly in makeup and costume, I believe). Can you imagine the magnificent sort of rants I could spew if I lived next door to the Alberta Clown House? Since I don't, I love it.

Mushroom Logs
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Girls With Glasses
Art imitates life? Life imitates art?


Painter Chaps
Some painter chaps and their works in progress.


Random Order
Pie and coffee.


Want more?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|