Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Hoof


Hoof
Originally uploaded by Rozanne.
Since Jamie asked to see them, here's one of my new hooves. If you don't frighten easily, click here to see what they look like on my not-very-pretty-at-all feet.

I realize now that they are not by a long shot the most attractive items of footwear on the sandal spectrum, but they are the only ones I could find that won't wreck my feet if I walk more than half a block in them. If you can wear cute sandals in comfort, count your blessings!

Anyway, I should say that I'm hoping these new hooves won't leave me with any new festering wounds. They aren't completely identical to the hooves I had to put out to pasture, but they're close. As soon as the sunburn heals and the blisters on the bottoms of my feet deflate a bit more, I'll test them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|