Sunday, November 04, 2007

Better Watch Out

Some of the potentially dangerous things I encountered this weekend.

This pig lives in the swank Portland neighborhood of Irvington with a couple of chickens (not pictured). A sign (also not pictured) warns, “He bites!” Luckily, all he could muster while I snapped this photo was a half-hearted snort. He was busy sleeping.

Pig in the City

Pot-bellied Pig Crossing

Perfectly innocent bulk containers of honey in a supermarket, right?

Bulk Honey

Wrong!

Yeah, right.

Or so the wacky employees at WinCo would like shoppers to think. Of course, I am not so easily hoodwinked as the average shopper.

B and I had the good sense not to venture down this street.

Deadly End

Today's Random NaBloPoMo blog: Crash Into My Arms

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|