Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Late Bloomer

My previous post may have given the impression that I've not done much with my life. That may be a fair assessment of my twenties (unfortunately), but after I jettisoned the Dumb Dummkopf (a real albatross around my neck) life improved dramatically.

At some point I might try to make a list of how I expended my free time in my thirties, but not today. I have paying work to do!

I have much to be proud of these days, but I still do need to channel more energy toward creative pursuits.

Stuff I'd like to try:
  • Baking beautiful loaves of bread (will need to wait until fall/winter)
  • Learning to knit again (third time lucky?)
  • Making, sending, and receiving mail art (mucho excited about this)
  • Doing home decor on the cheap
  • Landscaping the backyard (work-in-progress); landscaping the frontyard (blank slate)
  • Cooking at least one grown-up entree a week
  • Publishing my own book or magazine of some sort
On to that paying work!



1 Comments:

Blogger #Debi said...

Hi, Rozanne. I found your site via your "pin" left on my guestmap. I intrigued by the comment you left there: "please reconsider". Reconsider what? You can email me with the answer if you like--I would've sent this via email, but couldn't find an address listed on your site. Thanks for stopping by!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|