Friday, January 04, 2008

Project 365

So far, so good with my plan to take a walk every day. As added motivation, I've signed up for Project 365*, a Flickr photo group whose members post a photo a day to the pool. (Shout-out to Marilyn for posting about the project and for her inspiring photos.) I'm really pretty excited about the idea, not only as a way of melting some of the too too solid flesh off of my arse but as a way to pay more attention to my surroundings.

In fact, I just got back from a walk. Thanks (but no thanks) to the possible implosion of one work project and a stall-out on another, I've not got a lot of work on my plate for the next few days. That's OK. As I walked, the sun unexpectedly came out and the sky cleared and became a lovely baby-blanket blue. It got warm enough and dry enough for the neighborhood cats to venture out beyond their porches. I even saw an earwig. Can summer be far off?

Here's today's photo:

Day 4/366: Christmas in the Rubbish Bin

My set is here. Four so far, and 362 to come.

*Yeah, I know, this year has 366 days.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|